During these unprecedented times, we continue to serve our community as your trusted full-service funeral home. Our main concern is for the safety and well-being of the families we serve, our community, and our staff and families. It is important that we fulfill our duty to do our part in preventing the spread of the deadly COVID virus.
We are taking every precaution to ensure the protection of all. Our high standards of service are equal to our well-maintained, clean facility. Per the direction of the CDC, state and local government, and our national and state professional associations, we are providing our services with the following guidelines:
- Surfaces in our building are continually cleaned and sanitized daily.
- Those entering our facilities are asked to wear masks and practice social distancing throughout our facilities.
- Our chapel seating has been rearranged to respect physical distancing recommendations.
- We are limiting attendance in our chapel to a maximum of 50 people.
- We request that all who attend at our graveside services wear masks and practice social distancing measures.
One of the hallmarks of our business continues to be our continuous investment in technology, allowing us to provide options for gathering and remembering. In order to continue to deliver personal service with appropriate precautions, we are offering families options to meet virtually or by telephone. For reference in planning, we have provided our online Service and Selection Guide complete with our General Price List, our standard service commitments to families, and selections for gathering and memorialization. Families and friends unable to attend services in person can still participate in the memorialization process in some manner by viewing tribute videos and services we stream online, posting messages of condolence for families on their loved ones’ memorial web pages, or sending cards, flowers, or gifts.
While this situation continues to evolve, we will adjust our protocols to best protect the families we serve as well as our staff. We appreciate your patience as we do all that we can to help you remember, share, and heal amidst this pandemic.